Fashion and Creativity - Summer School
Since 2014 the Department of Life Quality Studies (QuVi), University of Bologna, has promoted - in partnership with the Department of Management/Unibo and in collaboration with Uni.Rimini Spa - a Summer School in High Education dedicated to the relationship between “Fashion & Creativity”.
Enrolment to the second edition of “Fashion and Creativity Summer School” (Department For Life Quality Studies, University of Bologna) will start on January 12, 2016.
The aim of the Summer School is to study Fashion with a multidisciplinary approach; the project is born thanks to the specialization of researchers of Bologna University and the academic experience of the Bachelor Degree Course in Fashion Cultures and Techniques, the Master's Degree in Fashion and the new International Master’s Degree in Fashion Culture and Management. All these courses are united under ZoneModa logo, in conjuction with International Fashion Studies.
- Francesca Ballini Richards (FBR Agency, Milano)
- Nicoletta Mainardi (Businesswoman, Ma-nifattura Boutique, Rimini)
- Anneke Smelik (Professor of Visual Culture at Radboud University Nijmegen, Nijmegen - Netherland)
- Silvia Bisconti (Designer Raptus & Rose Atelier, Belluno)
- Valeria Corvo (Businesswoman, New Delhi)
- Paolo Pasquali (Businessman, – Art Makers Store, Bologna) con Chiara Pompa (Web Content Consultant, Bologna)
- Gaetano Pollice (Designer Made in Molise - Luxury Handbags, Campobasso)
- Alice Cappelli, Paola Parenti e Isabelle Guignand (Artisans les libellules - Children's tailor made clothing, Bologna)
- Francesca Olivieri e Maria Carolina Semeghini (Artisans mr.mico – Handmade jewellery, Fano)
- Jeanette Medema (Lecturer at Media & Entertainment Management at Stenden University Leeuwarden Groningen Area, Netherlands Research, Netherland)
Summer School Fashion and Cultures 2016