Quality of Life for an equilibrium between Organism, Body and Culture for a wellbeing which is inclusive and widespread, involving the population as a whole and each individual human being.
The research fields of the Department as a whole give particular importance to an approach focused on health prevention in order to better meet the needs of a society experiencing an increasing life.
Interdepartmental Center for Industrial Research
Published calls of competition, relevant documentation and archive
- UNESCO Chair "Culture, Tourism, Development"
- In the spirit of sharing knowledge and humanism which the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, has been fostering for over 900 years, the UNESCO Chair – in strict collaboration with the Center for Advanced Studies in Tourism (CAST) – has joined the UNITWIN network, which belongs to UNESCO/UNITWIN Chair “Culture, Tourism, Development”, Université Paris 1, Panthéon Sorbonne.
- Fashion Commission (Tavolo della Moda)
- Started in 2009 with the aim of creating working opportunities for “fashion” graduates and of strengthening relationships with specific manufacturing sectors in the area.
- Spazio ZoneModa (in Italian)
- SpazioZoneModa is a space dedicated to active and comprehensive dialogue on the many initiatives carried out by the First and Second Cycle Degree Programmes on Fashion.